Monday, January 24, 2005

I'm sexy

I received my student evaluations from last semester today.

Very interesting:
Out of 5, my engineers ranked me on average a 3.6. and my majors ranked me 4.6.

Now, this is a complete opposite of what I thought my ratings would be. I thought the majors would rank me lower than the engineers because I graded them harder. Oh well. I did not know they liked me that much.

Only 4 students made extra commets:
My favorite: Candaceis muy caliente. Translation: I am very hot!!!!
Haha, it's nice to know that I still have it...now I am trying to decipher the hand writing. It is sloppy, and a guys, so I'm not hot to a girl, at least.
Some guy wrote that he needed a calculator, but spelled it calclulator. Dumbass.
One guy actually signed his statement, so I know who it is from. Nice person, who is smart.
And the last one said I was a helpful TA.

It's good to know I did okay, except some students thought I did not grade fairly.
:)

1 Comments:

Blogger It's me, @Moustachio said...

A hot engineer? I must see this to believe it!

May 31, 2005 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home