Sunday, October 24, 2004

Lost everything....

I had a huge entry about how my week will be and it got deleted, so here is a mini-version of it because I am not typing that all over again.
Monday: Lab.
Tuesday: no class but I have other things to do.
Wednesday: Presentation on Diels Alder Reactions and NMR training for 3 hours. Remember dienes and dienophiles. Everyhting you learned in sophmore organic should not have been taught that way and is only half-truth.
Thursday: I have reports to grade for my lab this day. I started reading them today and they sucked. So, I stopped reading them and I am going to figure out all their problems.
Friday: doctor's appointment.
Saturday: 9 am 2 hour test.

Matt went home this weekend; he comes back tomorrow and I will be so glad to see him. I miss him!! It's weird being in this apartment all by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home