Sunday, October 17, 2004

And they keep coming...

Mom left today. Only stayed a day but that was good. I still have 11 papers to grade for my Thursday class. I receive 16 more tomorrow and 11 more on Thursday. They just keep coming. My test on Friday was not bad, but was rushed. 8 problems in 50 minutes, where each problem took our class an average of 7 minutes. So, that gave us time for only 7 of the 8 problems. I had 5 minutes left on the test with the last problem to complete. We have new prof on Monday. We hear he is funny but does not teach very well, so we will end up having to teach ourselves. We still have other prof for our other class. He is generally concerned about our grades and asked everyone's opinion about the test. Really nice guy. Rides go-carts and has a Porche. Not bad, but he is the editior of JACS. He edited my paper and accepted it. Pretty cool. I am sitting in his lab until I can move to my own lab group in December.
Presentation tomorrow too.
Back to grading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home