Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bold what applies

bold what applies...
1-I'm a girl
2-I'm a boy
3-I like rain
4-I am a good dancer: BALLET
5-I wear tank tops

6-I like thongs
7-I watch cartoons
8-I've watched Nick Jr. well into my teens: Hell, even now!

9-I spend too much time online
10-I have a collection of something: Several things
11-I have too many clothes
12-I can't control myself
13-I have been in love
14-I prefer construction paper over regular printer paper
15-I have a coloring book
16-I've been in a different country other than my own: Mexico, England, France, Italy, and Switzerland

17-I pretend to know things I don't
18-I am often sick
19-I complain too much
20-My life isn't as bad as I like to say it is
21-Someone likes me
22-I wish I weren't so stupid
23-I think I need to talk to someone about my problems
24-I don't treat my friends as well as I should
25-I have skipped school before
26-I can stand on my toes
27-I can do the full macarena

28-Tongue-twisters are easy to say
29-I listen to 80s music
30-I have too many secrets to count
31-I try to be as honest with people as much as possible
32-I'd be better off without my parent(s)
33-I have more than one life-changing regret
34-I want to live to be over 100: that would be a miracle with me breathing in all of those chemicals each day
35-I like to party hard
36-I listen to heavy metal
37-I sometimes stereotype people even though I say I hate labels
38-I'm artsy and 100% original
39-My nose is stuffy right now
40-I wish the weather would be warmer
41-I've frollicked on a beach
42-I once updated my journal more than 5 times in a day
43-I have more than one messaging program
44-I think South Park is the best show ever
45-I love Johnny Depp
46-If I see a penny, I always pick it up
47-I watch Disney movies regularly
48-Peter Pan has the right idea
49-I have a special cup that nobody can use but me
50-I'm territorial
51-Even if I believe in non violence, I will fight for what I believe in
52-I have a new computer: MAC, MAC, ACK!
53-My boy/girlfriend doesn't treat me as well as they should
54-I try to be a good person to everyone
55-I am rude
56-I snore and/or sleep talk
57-I over-eat when I am too stressed out
58-I take a lot of pics of myself then delete them because I think I'm ugly
59-I have a bad self-image
60-I think I'm fat
61-I'm waiting for someone to get online right now
62-I want to paint my room a different color
63-I have an interest in designing things: Yeah New Molecules
64-I'm a follower, not a leader
65-I watch Comedy Central like there's no tomorrow
66-I am in love right now
67-I underestimate what my parents probably know about me
68-I take people for granted
69-I listen to music all the time
70-I'm a huge nerd

71-I know the real definition to the word 'dork'
72-I'm not as charitable as I could & should be
73-I change or update my profile(s) regularly
74-I am a member to 5+ web-sites
75-I like to play neopets daily
76-I know someone that needs help, but I don't try to help them
77-I've dipped my head under water to hold my breath to see what 'drowning' feels like
78-I have a step-family
79-I've thought about dying before
80-I didn't have many friends when I was growing up
81-I comment on my friends journals
82-I watch the news
83-I'm into politics
84-I do my homework regularly
85-I have a cell-phone
86-I'm not shy
87-I have three blankets on my bed that are all different colors

88-I think my house/appartment smells weird
89-I am two-faced around certain people
90-I bite my nails
91-I watch Lord of the Rings at least once a week
92-I think some of my friends are total nerds: Hello, I am in Chemistry and I think I'm a nerd too!
93-I've attended a Cosplay
94-I have a penpal
95-I think stickers are the coolest
96-I like to correspond with people through actual letters & packages
97-I think hugs are the greatest show of affection
98-I sometimes don't wash my hands after I use the potty
99-I have tried my hand at acting
100-I made a positive difference in someone else's life
101-I'm generous (when i want to be)
102-My heart has been broken
103-I have been in a long term relationship

104-My friends barely know how I feel
105-I have a car
106-I've run up a phone bill
107-I watch the Surreal Life
108-I have an optimouse
109-My internet is too slow for my needs
110-I love to eat chocolate
111-My biggest fear is being alone
112-I have a best friend who knows me 100%
113-I like the band Coldplay
114-I have/used to have braces

115-I find everyone attractive in their own way
116-I have been in a long distance relationship
117-I look for the good in people
118-I'm usually fun to be around

119-I cry at least once a week
120-I have stuffed animals
121-I don't have cable
122-I have a pessimistic outlook on life
123-I clean my ears
124-I like to work out
125-I don't like to complain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home