Sunday, October 24, 2004

Stole this from Nicole

Act your age: 21..for another month
Boy/Girlfriend: YES, MATT
Chore you hate: cleaning the cat's litter box
Dad's name: William
Essential morning facial item: contacts and toothpaste
Favorite actress: who cares?
Gold or silver: silver
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA
Instrument(s) you play: I was a ballet dancer, jeesh
Job title: Graduate Assistant (same as Nicole), Teacher's Assistant, slave to my boss
Kids: nope, not until my PhD
Living arrangements: 2 bed-2 bath in Austin, with Matt, and with two cats...and they have their own bedroom too.
Mom's name: Debby
Number of places you've lived: Baton Rouge, Fotr Worth and Austin
Overnight hospital stays: When I was born
Phobia: some heights and public speaking..ha and I'm a grad student and have to give a lot of presentations (you'd think theatre would have helped this)
Quote you like:
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Sibling(s): Stephen, older brother
Time you wake up: 8 or 9 am. Grad student go in late and stay late at school...unless I'm pulling my normal 12 hour day. It's the same on Saturday because I have class.
Unique habit: you tell me?
Vegetable you refuse to eat: They mostly have to be raw, except corn, potatoes. Cauliflower, squash, brussel sprouts. Anything steamed or cooked.
Worst habit: I can be demanding and then lazy in the same hour.
X-rays you've had: foot, foot, foot, hell I was a ballet dancer, foot, foot.
Yummy food you make: Don't cook much, but I make one hell of a cheesecake and cookies from scratch.
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home