Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Cheers and Jeers

Cheers for me for updating this blog and my Website, that is due next Friday. So, this weekend it should be complete.
Updated/

Jeers to the lab coordinator for not giving out the report requirements to the TAs. I should have graded those reports over the weekend. Now I have 4 sets of lab reports to grade when we should only have 2.

Cheers for me making an A on my Mechanisms test and a B on my Physical Organic test.

Jeers to all the Americans who voted for Bush. What were you thinking? Another 4 years of this crap!!! I can't take it. And a Republican Senate and House that will probably take away money from NIH grants, WHICH IS HOW I GET PAID!! And make stem cell research illegal...I know they will try. BOO!!!

You can tell I am still mad about the elections.

Go ahead, and say what you want about my political views, but HEY...you should know me by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home