Sunday, October 24, 2004

These things are addicting

Stole this from Travis, and he does not know what happened to Numbers 1-14 either.
I am not answering some, so there will be numbers deleted.
The PAST Side:

15) Memory (People) you miss most: TAILGAITING AT LSU and all my buddies in BTR, my friends from elementary school
16) Memory you would like to forget: Too many from 2000-2002, part of the last semester at TCU
17) What did u do today: partially grade papers, CLEAN
18)Last person you talked to on the phone: Matt
19)Last thing you said: "I love you too"-to Matt on the phone.
20)Last song you listened to: Tin Cup Chalice--It's Jimmy

NOW the FAVES part

21)Food: Italian
22)TV show: Friends, Will and Grace, the Apprentice
23)CD: A1A-Jimmy Buffett

25)Toothpaste: Crest
26)Ice Cream: Chocalate or Peanut Butter
27)Candy: Snickers or Reeses
28)Channel: NBC and ESPN
29)Shampoo/Conditioner: Pantene
30)Songs: too many
31)Sport: BASEBALL-GO SOXS (too bad Cubbies)
33)Friends: Do I have to.

PEOPLE YOU KNOW Side:

34)Best Friend(s): Nicole
35)Funniest: Dan and Brian from school
36)Sweetest: George and Shagufta
37)Weirdest: All the Chemistry grad students for being chemistry grad students
38)Most annoying trait of a friend: stop talking just to hear yourself speak
39)Ummm....39? MMMMM..K, it's not a great number ( you can divide it by 3)

The ONE OR THE OTHER Side:

40)*N Sync OR BSB: definately NSYNC, even though I saw BSB in concert
41)Peanut butter OR Jelly: Peanut Butter
42)Coke OR Pepsi: Coke
43)Matt or Ben: Definately Matt, my Matt..not that Matt
44)MTV OR VH1: ummmmmm
45)Apples OR Oranges: Apples
46)Vanilla OR Chocolate: Chocolate
47)Flowers OR Candy: Flowers, I'll get fat on the candy
48)Dawson's Creek OR Felicity: Dawson's Creek
49)Romantic, Comedy OR Horror: Comedy
50)Book OR Magazine: Neither...do I have time to read...Although, I am reading Harry Potter for the umpteenth time.
51)TV OR Radio: Both

The BELIEVE OR NOT Side:
52)Do you believe in angels: Yes
53)Aliens: I'm a scientist, I need more evidence
54)Heaven & Hell: Both
56)Yourself: I better if I'm going to get my PhD

The HAVE YOU EVER Side > > >[Answer YES or NO]

57) Been on a plane: Plenty
58)Cried in public: Yes
59)Climbed a tree: Yes
60)Fell asleep in a Movie theatre: no
61)Met a celebrity: Don't think so
62)Met the president: He was at my graduation, which I refused to go to.
63)Gotten a cavity: nope
64)Shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch: Yep, I still have a $50 gift certificate to spend
65)Gone skinny-dipping: no
66)Skipped school: Of course
67)Gone to a theme park and checked out all the cute girls or Guys: no

Do you like ........

68)Bill Clinton: Not his personal life...didn't mind him as president
69)Lollipops: not really
70)Dreams: i guess...I have no choice
71)Love : yes
72)Whipped Cream: yes
73)South Park: funny
74)Boy Bands: No
75)Guys: only one romantically
76)Girls: as friends
77)Death: don't know yet

The WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER BE Side:

78)Dog/Cat: cat, i don't have to wait to go to the bathroom
79)Blue/Purple: Purple..hello LSU
80)Chocolate/Vanilla: what the hell?


The QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER, BUT I'M STILL ASKING Side:
81)Do you sleep with a stuff animal: not anymore..I have Matt
82)Last time you showered: this morning
83)If you were a crayon, what color would you be: not BURNT ORANGE
84)If you could be a tree, what kind would you be? OAK, you last long
85)How many buddies do you have on your list: 78
86)One pillow or two, cotton or feather: barely one...it doesn't matter
87)Last CD you bought: don't buy them unless they are Jimmy
88) How long are you in the shower: 10 minutes
89) How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Buttercup: around the edgeand then the middle
90)What is your locker number: don't have one..my student shave 2 each though
91)Right, Left, or Ambidextrous: Right
92)What is on your mouse pad: Winnie the Pooh holding a jar of Huney
93)What is under your bed: nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home