Wednesday, December 15, 2004

LONG TIME COMING....

I probably should update. I honestly do not realize how long it has been. I have been extremely busy for the past 2 months. For a while, I had a test every other week. Finals are over, and they were extremely hard and long and complicated. I got an A in one of my classes, but have not received the grade in the other class.

I get to go home for a week and two days. My boss gave my this week off because I decided to switch my research project. The guy who is in charge is out of town for 3 weeks and therefor I can not start this week. But my boss gave me a book to read on synthesis for my class next semester to prepare me for my hard synthesis class. This weekend is the BRBT Nutcracker, so I am leaving Friday so I can go see it on Saturday. Matthew is working and flying in on Thursday and driving back with me the day after Christmas. I'm glad he gets to go home.

He has a job interview tomorrow with the same bank because the manager liked him. So, cross your fingers and pray.

I finally graded all of my classes lab reports and notebooks: 63 reports and 26 lab notebooks in a weekend.

So, I am going to enjoy my relaxing holiday of two weeks, and then I get to begin research.

So, here's to a HAPPY RELAXING HOLIDAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home